Monday, March 12, 2012

The Lion King

Hello everybody, I know last weed was a rough week for all of us and when I feel down I put the movie the Lion King. This is my favorite movie besides Beauty and the Beast will talk about next week because I have a chance to see it live. Now to get back to the movie I watched this week it did make me feel a little better and I hope it can make you better too.

The Lion King PosterThis movie was released in 1994 and was directed by Roger Allens, and Rob Minkoff. This movie is a play on Hamlet by William Shakespeare. If you don't know Hamlet and you have never seen this movie it is about two brothers and one of them is King and the other one is in line if the King and the Prince die. The brother plans to kill both of them at the same time but fails to do so and only kills the King and then frames it on the prince. The movie is a little different because Simba runs away after Scar his uncle told him that he killed his father and Simba ran away. You will have to see what happens if you haven't seen it you have to because I am not going to tell you how it ends.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this movie. Mrs. Kidder, the rest of my zero hour and I were singing the circle of life this morning. Hahah. Great times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when this movie first came out. It was so scary in some places!

    ReplyDelete