Monday, March 19, 2012

The Beauty and the Beast

This weekend the fine arts of Belle Fourche High School went to Denver for our Senior Trip. It was a lot of fun and a lot of differnet culture. The high light of our weekend because it is my favorite disney movie growing up. This movie is now a Broadway hit and was one of the only Disney Movies to be nominated for a Tony Award.

This musical is about a prince who has been cursed because he wouldn't let the old lady in. With this curse the Beast had to love another and that person will have to love him back. Belle is another odd person in her town because she loves to read books. At the beginning of Belle being in the castle things start off on a bad foot and when he realizes that Belle is here for a reason and lesson the end up falling in love. If you haven't seen the movie you should and if you ever get the chance to see the musical definitely go because it is way better than the movie.

5 comments:

  1. That would be cool to see the Beauty and the Beast on Broadway. That movie was one of my favorites when I was growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST! Oh my goodness, that would be soooo cool to see them on Broadway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great experience, truely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty and the Beast was my favorite Disney movie as a kid. I've seen it on stage, too, and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it was pretty cool and it made me cry afterwards.

    ReplyDelete